Tell Me About “Your Story”.
Each of us has a “life story;” those particular things about ourselves that make us who we are. We all have different backgrounds, hobbies, daily routines, fears, likes, and dislikes. We are all unique and our experiences are very much alive in all of us. The more we know about these experiences, the better we can care for ourselves.
Here are some questions I would like you to answer:
- What memory do you have about your cultural up-bringing?
- What hobby or talent are you known for?
- What should we know about your health history?
- What daily habit can’t you do without?
- What makes you laugh? What makes you cry?
- What is your biggest fear or phobia?
- What job did you enjoy most? And why?
- What do you dread most about getting old?
- Do you have a routine before going to bed?
- How do you like your coffee, tea, juices, or smoothies?
aka DJ Skitlz